Looking for more information on Alzheimer’s and Alzheimer’s care? We recommend visiting these websites.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – alzfdn.org
- Alzheimer’s Association — alz.org
- Baylor School of Social Work – baylor.edu/social_work
- Music and Memory – musicandmemory.org
- What You Should Know About Dementia – caring.com/caregivers/dementia/
- What You Should Know About Alzheimer’s – caring.com/caregivers/alzheimers/
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.